Thursday, March 28, 2013

Paris Countdown

Today is another blustery and cold day in London, so I'm spending it meeting up with an old friend inside a warm coffee shop. Tonight we're planning on visiting Gordon's Wine Bar and checkin out a local Thai gem, Rosas (rec courtesy of the wonderful Alyna).

Only 3 days til Paris. Any recommendations? Place to stay is all sorted out, and it is lovely. Croissants and fresh orange juice delivered to our door every morning? Why yes, that sounds perfect. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... I'm jealous. Have so much fun. My absolute favorite museum was the Musée de l'Orangerie. The water lilly paintings are there.

    Otherwise, just enjoy the city. If you want to be a super tourist get the museum pass. I didn't and definitely lost money because I tried to do it all... and just about did.

    And Versailles is definitely worth it. Go if you can.

    ReplyDelete